Cheap Plus Size Wedding Dresses
Affordable Plus Size Wedding Gowns for Curvy Women
Are you a full figured woman looking for cheap plus size wedding dresses under $220?
While you might think you have to go to a specialty plus size store and pay extra for a dress with lots more material, you'll be pleased to know that these cheap plus size bridal gowns won't break the bank - many of them are LESS than $200!
Skip straight down to our selection of affordable bridal gowns for larger ladies or read some useful tips on the best styles to show-off your curves first.
Wedding Gowns for Large Curvy Women
Every woman wants a stunning wedding gown but larger ladies have to take care not to choose an unflattering shape. Follow these tips to flaunt those curves to the max:
- A-line shapes tend to flatter most larger ladies as the skirt skims effortlessly over the hips hiding any bumps.
- V necks will show off a woman's best assets - her boobs! So look for pretty V-shaped necklines.
- Corset bodices show off your shape to the maximum and are perfect for flaunting those curves!
- Try to avoid a ballgown with a full skirt as meringue style skirts can make you look 3 times larger.
- Take care also with short wedding dresses unless you are large AND tall as they can make a woman look fat and dumpy, to put it bluntly.
- Finally, choose a cheap plus size wedding dress that allows you to move freely. No matter what the weather, the excitement of the big day will make you feel hot and you don't want a heavy cumbersome dress to add to that pressure.
Affordable Plus Size Bridal Gowns
I've found a fabulous range of affordable plus size wedding gowns available up to size 26 or custom made for larger sizes. All available from my trusted wholesale dress supplier, read the customer reviews on the manufacturer's site if you are at all worried about buying online - just click on the BUY buttons for further information, reviews and to order direct:
See customer reviews here
Read customer reviews on this dress
Read Customer Reviews of this dress
See customer reviews